Why You Should Stair Climb
Climbing stairs is one of the best cardiovascular exercises there is – as it can help you lose the calories in a short span of time. In fact, studies show that it can burn more than 1,000 calories in a span of an hour. Stair climbing is also a highly resistant workout; meaning that you can build muscle, (mainly in your legs and butt,) while your burn off a crazy amount of calories.
Unfortunately for those that do not have access to stairs, they cannot take advantage of this exercise. If you don’t have the extra time to access places with stairs or have stairs in the comfort of your home, you can still make your butt bigger with a stair climber. Designed for aerobic exercise, it mimics the actions of walking up stairs.
Why Stair Climbing Makes Your Butt Bigger
Walking up stairs or using the stair climber targets key muscle sets, including your legs, thighs, and most important, your butt muscles.
Your gluteus maximus muscles are located at the back pocket areas of your pants. They extend into your hip. These muscles are thoroughly activated by flexing the hip, then extending it – movements you can expect from walking up stairs or using the stair climber. Remember, you flex your knee when you put your foot on the step, and you extend it once you straighten your leg as you try to take the next step.
Since this exercise for your butt fosters calorie loss and muscle definition, you can get a bigger butt in a few weeks’ time. That’s because the toned muscles can help lift your skin – helping create the appearance of a nice round butt.
Stair Climbing Tips
Walking up stairs and utilizing the stair climber seem easy, right? Wrong! With an incorrect form, you can injure yourself. So if you want a bigger, rounder butt, make sure to follow these tips:
- Take note of the proper form when running up a flight of stairs. Remember to land on the middle of your feet; all the while maintain your knees aligned with your heels.
- When walking down the stairs, angle your foot in a way that your knees and heels are aligned.
- If you plan on using the stair climber, balance yourself on the handrails. Start on a slow pace until you get the hang of it.
- Once you are comfortable with the stair climbing technique, increase the speed to a point where you are breathless – but still able to converse with another person.
- While a stair climber is a safe machine for everyone, it is not recommended for those with arthritis or balance problems.
- Aim to start with a 30 minute session then work your way up to a full 60 minutes of pure stair climbing.
- You can add more resistances by wearing ankle weights or a weighted backpack.
Recommended Stair Climbers Machines
If you do not have access to stair you can purchase a stair climber. They are considerably cheap and you can adjust the resistance as you get stronger. Using a stair climber is one of the closely-guarded secrets to a bigger booty. So if you want add some inches around your butt, make sure to try these products:
· Sunny Health and Fitness Twister Stepper
If you are short on space, then the Sunny Fitness Stepper stair climber is what you need. Compact yet effective, it offers a twist action that can help you get an immediate butt lift.
· Sunny Twister Stepper with Handle Bar
If you are looking for a high-tech stepper that can help you get a better butt, then set your sights on the Sunny Twister Stepper with Handle Bar. This computer-equipped machine can help tone your butt and leg muscles without placing undue pressure on your joints.
If you are unhappy with the way your butt looks, you can make it bigger without undergoing any type of surgery. If you are willing, all it takes is a little work and dedication to change the way your body looks organically. The secret to a bigger butt depends on the level of your dedication to get it. Remember, if you have a saggy or flabby butt, you can enjoy a toned butt simply by walking up stairs or using the stair climber.
If you want to get the very best results out of your butt exercise, Gluteboost makes it easier to build muscle fast while also triggering the main hormones that make it possible to store fat in your butt. Once I started taking Gluteboost not only did I see my butt getting bigger but my midsection was shrinking and I notice that I could “go harder” when I was preforming my daily workouts.
=>Click Here For More Information, Before & After Pics, and a Special Discount!