Get a Bigger Butt Fast: Top Workouts That Will Make Your Butt Bigger
Unless you have thousands of dollars for a booty-enhancing surgery, the best and cheapest way to achieve a Nicki Minaj-like sexy back is to engage in bigger butt exercises. .
Activate your dormant butt muscles and tone them well by subjecting yourself to these amazing workouts; guaranteed to give you a bubbly butt in just a few months’ time!
Bigger Butt Workout #1. Bridge Exercise
If you are relatively new to exercising, then the Bridge workout is the best activity to get a bigger butt fast. The Butt Bridge is a simile lower body workout that will tighten up butt muscles. If done often, you will begin seeing that perky-round butt you wish to achieve. To turn it up a notch, you can add weights to get a bigger butt even faster. It is recommend to start off small with 5 to 10 pounds, and then increase your weight every 1-2 weeks.
- Place a mat on the floor and lie on it. Keep your hands at your sides, bending your knees while keeping your feet firmly planted on the ground.
- Contract your stomach and butt muscles, gradually raising your hips above the floor. As you do so, keep your shoulder and knees in a straight line – if not, you will not be able to activate your butt muscles!
- Tighten your core by drawing your belly button towards your back. Keep the straight alignment of your knees and shoulders for 20-30 seconds before resting your body. Assume the starting position and repeat the exercise once more.
Here Is a video example on how to preform a Butt Bridge correctly:
Bigger Butt Workout #2. Single Leg Bridge Exercise
If you have already perfected the basic bridge exercise, then it is time for you to proceed with a more challenging workout: the Single Leg Bridge Exercise.
- Assume the starting position similar to the basic bridge exercise – back against the floor, knees bent, feet planted on the floor.
- Contract your butt and abdominal muscles in order to create a straight line from your shoulders to your knees.
- With your hips up in the air, slowly lift and extend your left leg. Hold the elevated leg for 10 seconds before going back to the starting position. Repeat this activity using your right leg.
Here Is a video example on how to preform a Single Leg Bridge correctly:
Bigger Butt Workout #3. Quadruped Hip Extensions
Activate your sleeping glutes by trying this muscle-awakening, butt exercise.
- Start by assuming a quadruped position – on all fours, palms and knees rested on the ground.
- Contract your abs and tighten your core in order to stabilize your back.
- Contract your left butt. You can check the tightness of your glutes by placing a hand on your left rear cheek.
- Lift your left leg up slowly, ensuring a 90-degree bend by the knee (thigh parallel with the floor.) Lower your leg gradually before getting back to the starting position. Perform 10 reps per leg.
Here Is a video example on how to preform Quadruped Hip Extensions correctly:
Bigger Butt Workout #4. Clam Exercise
- Tighten the sides of your butt by trying the clam exercise. To start, lie on your side. Keep your knees bent, with your hips flexed to 30 degrees.
- Open your knees, contracting your gluteus medius (the sides of your bum), maintaining your hips still and your heels in the beginning position.
- You can check for the accuracy of your workout by placing your hands on your glutes – you should feel your muscles contracting as you perform the clam exercise.
- Do the exercise for 10-15 times before heading the other way and working on the opposite set of glutes.
Here Is a video example on how to preform this workout correctly:
These bigger butt exercises might be a pain in the ass (literally) at first, but that means they are contouring your once-flat rear. So before you surrender from these workouts, keep in mind: no pain, no booty to gain!
Happy Butt Growing (^_^)